In October, Reeport announces the launch of the multi-tab widget, significant data-fetching speed improvement, a new data connector, and more!
Data Sharing and exploration
- New export format: CSV
- New cross-API dimension: Universal Week
- Token-based authentication to make it as easy as possible for your colleagues to view your dashboards
- Multi- tab Widget
- SUpport for AT internet segments
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
Security & Infrastructure
- Significant data processing performance improvement for volumes above 10,000 rows
- Significant response time at startup in Viewer mode by making the best out of cache
- Customizable font size in single KPI widgets
- New conditional formatting scale: green-to-yellow-to-red
- Progress information when widget requires more than 1 query to fetch all data
Data Sharing and Exploration
New export format: CSV
As for the Excel export, you can now export your data in a CSV file.
New cross-API dimension: Universal Week
The cross-API dimensionUniversal Week allows you to reconcile data using a week-based Date Range. Here’s an example where we reconcile data from Google Analytics and AT Internet. To know about cross-API dimensions please visit this article.
Token-based authentication to make it as easy as possible for your colleagues to view your dashboards
You can now send/receive a direct link through your broadcasted email to enable token-based dashboard access. This allows to view dashboards without login/password.
With the Multi-tab Widget, groupseveral widgets in a placeholder widget.
Support for AT Internet segments
In addition to AT Internet Filters you can now use AT Internet Segments.
DoubleClick Campaign Manager
Security and Infrastructure
Significant data processing performance improvement for volumes above 10,000 rows
Significant response time at startup in Viewer mode by making the best out of cache
Miscellaneous UX improvements
Customizable text size in KPI Widgets
You can now choose the font size for your single KPI Widgets. Alternatively, you can use the “Auto text size” option.
Progress information when fetching a lot of data
We now give you more visibility on the data volume being fetched.
New conditional formatting scale: green-to-yellow-to-red
The new green-to-yellow-to-red conditional formatting is useful to visually understand how top- and bottom-performing values compare to one another.