In March, Google BigQuery partitioned table support and Google Analytics segment import make the headlines!
- Google Analytics: Import segments
- SQL: COUNT and DISTINCT count now available
- Google BigQuery: partitioned tables now supported
- AT Internet: multi-site query support
Data sharing & exploration
- Viewer mode: zoom in and out
Google Analytics: Import segments
Go to your Library hit the following button to import all of your custom Google Analytics segments in one go!
SQL: COUNT and DISTINCT aggregation now available
Google BigQuery: partitioned tables are now supported
The Google BigQuery connector now support partitioned tables (typically used by Google Analytics 360 customers).
AT Internet: multi-site query support
You can now run multi-site queries with the AT Internet connector in order to fetch data across multiple sites in one go!
Viewer mode: zoom in and out